Emergency Roadside Recovery
We provide a fast, friendly and reliable service and offer competitive rates without compromising on the quality of our services. Our company is based in Ashford but we can travel anywhere within UK and we can recover vehicles from France if needed. For your peace of mind, we carry out vehicle checks to make sure all vehicles are delivered in the same condition as they are collected and we can also arrange vehicle storage if required.
Here at Roadside Rescue Ltd we are pleased to offer:
- Recovery for individuals and companies
- Recommendation of local garages and dealerships
- Experience in recovering vehicles from the Port of Dover and the Channel Tunnel
- Winching services for vehicles stuck off road, in hedges and in fields
- A container loading lorry which is the perfect height for loading vans, cars and motorbikes into shipping containers or long distance lorries without loading facilities.
- A Jump Start service
Please call if you require more details regarding the above mentioned services.
We are located close to the M20, the A28, the Channel Tunnel and Dover Docks, and we have a good knowledge of the area. If needed we can provide our customers with numbers for accommodation, vehicle hire, garages and fuel stations in the area.
Please note the average response times for the following areas:
- Ashford 10 - 15 minutes
- Folkestone 30 - 45 minutes
- Maidstone 30 - 45 minutes
- Dover 45 - 60 minutes
- Channel Tunnel 30 minutes
- Canterbury 45 - 60 minutes
- Rye 45 - 60 minutes
- Ramsgate 60 - 90 minutes
- Broadstairs 60 - 90 minutes
- Margate 60 - 75 minutes
- Faversham (A2) 40 minutes
- Herne Bay 45 - 60 minutes
We will be soon offering a mobile mechanic service. Our mechanic has 20 years of experience in the trade and has a star machine enabling him to diagnose problems with cars, vans, trucks and buses from the following manufacturers:
- Mitsubishi Canter
You call us by using the 'Click to Call' feature on this website. Simply "click" on the button and then enter your mobile or landline number in the text box that appears. Thank you for your time.